Peach Mango Organic White Tea
Fruity Bubblegum Organic White Tea
Hot Spicy Cinnamon Made With Organic Black Tea
Strawberry Hibiscus Organic Herbal Tea
Yuzu Blue Passion Fruit Organic Herbal Tea
Vanilla Rooibos Organic Rooibos Tea
Organic Rooibos Chocolate Cream
Hot Cinnamon Rooibos made with Organic Rooibos Tea
Sweet Sangria Organic Green Tea
Berry Blue Organic Herbal Tea
Tea for Kids
Looking for delicious and healthy tea for kids? You have come to the right place.
Our children’s organic tea blends are handcrafted with fruity and delightful flavors that kids enjoy. Parents love our kids’ tea because it has ZERO calories and comes with the health benefits of rooibos and herbal tea.
If your child enjoys fruity flavors, they might also like our refreshing Berry Blue Organic Herbal Tea, Peach Mango Organic White Tea or our Sweet Sangria Organic Green Tea. A little natural sweetness goes a long way when developing teas that can easily take the place of soda pop, or energy drinks. Try one and see for yourself.
You may be wondering...Can kids drink herbal tea? Children over the age of 2 can enjoy our tisanes or herbal teas like our Vanilla Rooibos Organic Tea. Of course, you should always run this by your physician first, just in case there are any allergies or any existing health conditions.
How To Make Tea for Kids?
- Don’t make the tea too hot! We suggest that you serve tea just slightly warm, at room temperature or chilled for the younger children.
- Start out with Iced or Cold Brew Tea – This is a great way to transition your children from drinking cold soda pop to cold tea.
- Add in some fresh fruit – for color and natural sweetness
- Make Tea popsicles (ice pops) - Refreshing and hydrating during the warm weather.
- Throw a Kids Tea Party – The ideas are endless. Serve with an Old Fashion Strawberry Shortcake with Chamomile Cream for a special treat.
- Have Your Children Help – Younger children love just watching the water turn colors with the addition of tea. Older Children can make their own cup of tea with guidance. Teenagers and young adults can make a cup for their parents too and cleanup!
Try one of our delicious teas for kids today and enjoy the flavors and health benefits of organic premium tea.